Hi everyone, I hope you’ve had an awesome summer so far!
The following post is a News Update for August 26, 2019:
1. Pre-Order Cap Raised
- We are now able to confirm a new production capacity of 100 modules, therefore, the pre-order cap has been raised from 50 to 100 (total modules)!
- The total number of modules each customer can pre-order has been raised from one (1) to four (4)
- If you already pre-ordered a module from Wave 1, this means you can now pre-order a maximum of three (3) in addition to your Wave 1 order
- Please see the important notes section at the bottom of this page for more details: https://prestige-gaming.ca/product/the-p64-module-official-release/
2. FREE Lubrication + Range Test image now added to all pre-orders!
- All pre-orders (both Wave 1 and Wave 2) now come with 1x Pack of Synthetic Grease + PTFE Lubrication and a Range Test Image extracted directly from a range test ROM on the actual N64 console
- These will be included in all existing pre-orders and all new pre-orders at no extra charge
3. Wave 1 Production Status
- As often as I can, I will provide module production status updates here in the News section of our website
- All raw modules have been extracted & all of the relevant parts inside have been thoroughly cleaned
- All white frost and jet black caps, as well as their respective cap screws, are now complete!
- All Steel Sticks, Steel Bowls, Screw-In Nub Holders, and Teflon Tips are currently in the machining phase. Expected completion of machining: mid-September
- This is a very, very precise and difficult process to execute, we please request for your patience as we will only ship parts that meet the highest of standards
- Rushing/speeding up this process currently results in a significant drop in dimensional precision as well as finish quality, which I have decided is simply unacceptable
As always, if you have any questions/concerns, I am more than happy to respond! Simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the Contact Us feature on our website.
P.S. If you are moving addresses during September/October and need an address change, simply email me and the package will be shipped to your new address instead.