***PLEASE NOTE: ALL PURCHASES ARE PRE-ORDERS***
ALL PRODUCTION STATUS UPDATES WILL BE PROVIDED REGULARLY ON OUR TWITTER PAGE (@prestige_64) AND ON OUR WEBSITE NEWS PAGE UNTIL ALL PRE-ORDERS ARE FULFILLED.
The P64 Module is the ultimate replacement joystick module for N64 controllers.
It features our perfected Stainless Steel Joystick and Bowl for unsurpassed precision, replaceable ultra-low friction Teflon tips for a truly permanent solution to loose sticks, and a customizable, grippy, yet durable Polycarbonate cap.
Available in a completely installed joystick module, or in an Official OEM N64 controller.
- Mirror-Polished 300-Series Stainless Steel for superb corrosion and rust-resistance as well as unmatched longevity
- Absolutely zero joystick deadzone for maximum control and reaction time
- Precision machined and polished to within +/- 0.01mm of optimal dimensions for incredibly accurate movement
- A remarkably smooth feel due to an exceptionally low frictional coefficient
- Outstanding symmetry in terms of bothsensitivity and range
1x P64 Module
- 1x Stainless Steel Joystick
- 1x Stainless Steel Bowl
- 2x Polycarbonate Cap (Frost White & Jet Black)
- 1x Set of Refurbished OEM Gears
- 3x Teflon Tips (one of these are pre-installed)
- 1x T10 Torx Screwdriver (for cap installations and removal)
- 1x 1.4mm Flat Head Screwdriver (for Teflon tip installations and removal)
- All other OEM Joystick Module parts
- Lubricated with Synthetic Grease + PTFE
- Installed as just the module or in an OEM controller
- NEW: All pre-orders now come with 1x Synthentic Grease + PTFE lube pack and a range test image (visible online at our Range Test Repository)!
- As of August 26, 2019:
- Pre-order cap raised to 100 modules total
- Maximum module orders allowed per customer increased to four (4)
- If you ordered from Wave 1 already, this means you can order a maximum of three (3) from Wave 2
- If you order more than 4 at once, your order will be cancelled and your payment refunded immediately
- Modules begin production: August 2019
- Wave 1 expected/estimated date to ship out (first 50 spots): September 2019
- Wave 2 expected/estimated date to ship out (#51-100): October 2019
- If you ordered a Wave 1 module already, then ordered additional module(s) from Wave 2, your modules will be shipped together all at once in the same general spot number
- For conceptualization, simply add the letters “a, b, c, d” to your initial spot/number in line from Wave 1.
- Example: Jessie ordered one (1) module from Wave 1 (spot 31)
- Jessie then ordered three (3) modules from Wave 2 as well
- Jessie now has spots 31a (the first module he ordered), 31b, 31c, and 31d
- All four (4) modules will ship together, so Jessie will receive all of the modules he ordered at the same time in one convenient package.
- If you ordered a module from Wave 1, and live in North America, your shipping cost for subsequent module orders can be waived via the Promo Code: SHIPAS1
- For customers outside of North America, use the following Promo Code instead: INTLSHIPAS1
- First-come first-serve: Modules ship out in order of purchase.
- A number will be supplied via email notifying you of your place in line.
- All OEM Controller Shells are in used/refurbished condition and thoroughly cleaned. We select only the best out of our batch to include in stock. Please note however that there may still be very minor marks/scratches on them.
- Range Test images on this page are an approximate. Generally, these go from 92-94 for U/D/L/R, and 80/80 for diagonals.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.