P64 Module (Official Release)
>>>Range Test Repository<<<
- You can unscrew the bottom of the module slightly to decrease tension if you feel any areas are too tight or are getting stuck!
- Tighten the cap screw tightly with the T10 Torx Screwdriver (orange) so they don’t spin off during gameplay!
- Although not required, to return a fresh, brand new feeling, you can open the module and wipe it down with a paper towel (dry), then re-lube as necessary!
- All modules come with a free pack of lubrication! Apply as much or as little as desired to customize the feel for your own personal needs!
- Maximize the usage of the installed tip prior to attempting to install new tips. The new tips may require minor sanding and positioning adjustment to work.
- White Bag:
- 1x T10 Torx Screwdriver (Orange)
- 1x 1.4mm Flathead Screwdriver (Silver)
- 1x Pack of Lube
- Black Bag:
- 2x Replacement Teflon Tips + 2x Steel Nub Holder
- 1x Jet Black Replacement Cap + 1x Replacement Cap Screw
- Blue Bag:
- 1x P64 Module (Official Release)
- [Optional: Installed in an OEM N64 Controller]
- Replacement Tip Installation Guide