Terms and Conditions
By using our site, including but not limited to the purchasing of items, you (“The Customer”) agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by any of the following terms and conditions below, simply leave and do not use the site.
Last updated: (February 3, 2019)
- Prestige Gaming (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://www.prestige-gaming.ca (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
- We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
- While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
- Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you are not 100% satisfied with any of our products for any reason, we will make things right!
- You have 10 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- After 10 days from the date you received the item, the item is no longer eligible for a return or refund. For issues with the product after 10 days, please see our “ONE (1) YEAR Limited Warranty” policy below.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be:
- perfect and in sellable condition
- in the original packaging with the original receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please return the product as described above to the original sender’s address.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment.
- You will receive the refunded amount within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- You will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs for the return of your item.
- We reserve the right to reject return and refund applications if, but not limited to, the procedure above being followed incorrectly, at our (Prestige Gaming’s) sole discretion.
ONE (1) YEAR Limited Warranty
- This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Prestige Gaming (the “Physical Goods”).
What does this limited warranty cover?
- This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
- During the Warranty Period, Prestige Gaming will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that prove defective because of material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
- Prestige Gaming will either repair or replace the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How long does the coverage last?
- The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Prestige Gaming is ONE (1) YEAR from the date of purchase.
- A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good from the date of replacement or repair.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
- This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by: conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship, for example damage resulting from abuse, accident, or modifications.
- This Limited Warranty does not apply to parts or products that are not made by Prestige Gaming, even if packaged or sold with Prestige Gaming products*
- *For refurbished OEM N64 parts: if they can be shown to have signs of unreasonable damage upon receival and prior to any usage, we will refund the respective amount(s) to your original method of payment:
- X Gear: $2.50 USD
- Y Gear: $2.50 USD
- White Outer Bowl: $1.00 USD
- White Grey Encasing: $1.00 USD
- Dark Grey “Octagonal” Encasing: $1.00 USD
- Encoder Wheel: $1.00 USD ea. up to a maximum of $2.00 for two Encoder Wheels
- Green Chip Part + Wires: $1.00 USD
- Under no circumstances will Prestige Gaming offer replacements for refurbished OEM N64 parts due to the limited availability of such parts.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject all warranty applications at our (Prestige Gaming’s) sole discretion.
What do you have to do?
- To obtain warranty service, contact email@example.com to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
- Your government, as determined by your respective jurisdiction, may require the payment of import fees/duties/taxes upon your order’s arrival.
- We, Prestige Gaming, do not determine these fees, nor have any control over these fees, and by purchasing any product on our website or in-person, you agree not to hold us liable for any and all such related fees including, but not limited to, import fees, duties, and taxes.
- Please consult your local political representatives or government website for more information about such fees.